What to Know About Eyelash Extensions for Beginners
We all have natural eyelashes. The extensions are synthetic eyelashes that are strands you glue on your natural eyelashes with adhesive. Eyelash extensions can make your eyes look bigger, lashes look fuller, and your face looks more feminine. This article guides home-based lash techs near me or ladies who are aren't clients of eyelash extensions.
Benefits of Eyelash Extensions
Author Phillip K. Dick said that “the eyes have it,” Why? Ladies like looking confident and beautiful. Let’s see how eyelash extensions make this happen.
- Eyelash extensions make your eyes “pop” and noticeably make you confident and more feminine.
- Extension lashes save you time in the morning as you don’t go through the usual makeup routine.
- Extension eyelashes create a beautiful curly eye line, and the length brings out your face in a lovely way.
- Eyelash extensions are customizable depending on your eye shape and taste. You can even have colored eyelash extensions that complement your hair, eyes, and skin.
- If fixed by a skilled technician, eyelash extensions can last for 4 weeks with proper care. Isn’t it a wonderful experience going without applying makeup for such a long period?
- Eyelash extensions prevent objects from getting into your eyes, especially dirt or dust. The upper eyelid has about 90-150 lashes that help catch outside remnants from entering the eye.
Are Eyelash Extensions Safe?
If the procedure is performed by a professional, they are very safe. On the contrary, if the technician is untrained, you might experience side effects like eye infection, allergies, and loss of natural lashes. A qualified lash technician has product skills, knowledge, and experience in the health safety of clients.
How to Take Care of Your Eyelash Extensions
Eyelash extensions are exceptionally delicate, and how you handle them will determine how long they will last.
- Don’t use oils containing cleansers; can break down the eyelash glue
- Don’t wet eyelash extensions 24 hours after the appointment
- Avoid pulling your eyelash extensions; it can make your natural lashes fall out
- Avoid sleeping on your stomach or side
- Resist touching your lash extensions
- Sleep on your back
- Regularly and gently brush the lash extensions with a clean spoolie brush
- Wash your lashes daily with an eyelash cleaning solution
- You can use BL Eyelash Extension Sealant, which prolongs the life of new extensions
- Use mascara designed specifically for eyelash extensions
How Long Do Eyelash Extensions Last?
Well-fitted eyelash extensions can last for 4-6 weeks. Fills can be done between 2-3 weeks, depending on the growth of your natural eyelashes. Application takes 1.5 – 4 hours depending on the style, while fills take 1-2 hours depending on the speed and skill level of the technician.
Reliable Eyelash Techs Near Me
Your professional technician investigates the condition of your natural eyelashes and decides the right length, colour, and thickness of extension for you. Generally, the thicker/longer your natural eyelashes, the thicker/longer the extensions that can be applied. Too long/thick eyelash extensions can damage your natural ones in the long run.
Are you a certified eyelash technician, and you want your business to grow faster and clients to find you? Contact Get Lashed. They will help your eyelash business connect with potential clients through their Search and Filter map website.